WHAT I WOULD TELL MY KIDS
ABOUT NOW IN AMERICA
1. Racism of any kind, towards anyone, is always wrong. God hates racism. Heaven will be filled with people from every race, every tribe, every nation, and every language! God loves the world! Jesus died for everyone!
2. A man is responsible for his actions. A man’s actions have consequences. When thousands of men go around getting lots of women pregnant, marrying none of them, those women and their children will grow up in poverty. The children will never have the great advantage of a strong, guiding, loving, protecting father and they will suffer greatly. The little boys will often grow up angry, out of control, hang around with the wrong crowd, get into trouble, and be highly susceptible to criminal behavior. The little girls will often end up with the wrong kind of man, left alone with her little children living in poverty for the rest of their lives.
3. When Dads don’t do their jobs, the Cops have to do theirs!
4. Never compromise with a lie, never compromise with evil.
5. The truth and facts always matter. Find the truth, get the facts!
6. The majority of the news media deliberately spreads lies, misinformation, and false narratives. Most have an evil, subversive agenda that does not honor God. They are opposed to God, are opposed to Biblical morality, and have a genuine distaste and outright hatred for Christianity.
7. God Hates! What? How? God hates what is evil and loves what is good and true. If you know what is good for you, you better find out what God thinks is good and true, and what God thinks is evil. Then make sure you hate what is evil and love what is good and true or God himself will oppose you.
8. Respect other people and their property. Never, ever destroy or steal the property of others. Never be a bully or treat others with cruelty.
9. Whenever possible, always help other people less fortunate than you are, no matter what the color of their skin. Always help the weak, the suffering, and defenseless.
10. God does not require us as individual Christians to provide social justice to the world. God requires us as individual Christians to be just and fair and do what is right in all our personal dealings with other people.
11. The moral laws of God matter! They are a matter of life and death! Morality matters! If you run through the moral stop signs of God you will have a very bad crash and end up badly hurt.
12. Absolutely, Black people’s lives matter! Which is why mothers should stop aborting/killing their babies. Daddy’s should stop abandoning their children. Gang bangers should stop killing other gang bangers, and stop hurting and killing innocent bystanders. The killing needs to stop. It is heartbreaking what many in our inner cities have to endure every single day of their lives.
13. Never, ever, ever join the mob! Never.
14. All of us will self destruct and ruin our lives unless we turn from our sinful ways, and let Jesus Christ save us from our sins and we obey the commands of God!
15. All of us, no matter who we are will suffer great injustices and pain in our lives. Pain, suffering, and blessings are not equally distributed. God, however, will never stop being God to you. God will be faithful to you. He will be good to you even if it takes the passing of time for that good to be realized.
16. Police officers are sacrificing and putting their lives on the line every single day to serve and protect citizens from bad, evil people. Every day they risk their lives dealing with people who do not want to obey the law. Always show them respect and gratitude. They are doing what most of us would never want to do. Police officers are humans just like you and me. They are under tremendous stress every day trying to perform their jobs. Though most try to do their best in every situation, mistakes can and will be made. The vast majority of police officers are good, courageous people. Those who are bad police officers should be held accountable, always. They should face the consequences of their wrong or unlawful actions.
17. Politics is never about personality. It is all about policies, values, and beliefs. One president may have charm and a winning personality but promotes a policy of killing babies. Another president may have a blunt and abrasive personality, but promotes a policy of saving and protecting babies. Policies, values, and beliefs, not personality are what matter most. These are the criteria you should always base your votes upon. Always cast your vote for someone who has the guts to stand up for what is right, and to do what is right!
18. Make sure you learn to walk in another person’s shoes. Take the time to grasp and understand that person’s reality and truly understand the life challenges they are dealing with. Jesus had compassion for the people and so should you.
19. All the riots and destruction of property has helped absolutely no one, and has greatly injured and hurt the most vulnerable and needy people of our society. The rioters destroyed the very businesses of the people who provide the goods and services needed most in our inner cities. They have destroyed the hard work and dreams of tens of thousands of law-abiding immigrants and fellow Americans. It is a travesty. It is wrong! They should all be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
20. What the policeman did to George Floyd was wrong, inexcusable, and despicable. The other officers there at the time should have vigorously pulled that officer off George and saved his life. If I had been one of the other officers standing there seeing that policeman doing what he did, I would have immediately pulled him off that helpless man, even if others I worked with stood passively by and did nothing. Always do what is right and find a way to help the helpless.
21. We are reaping, as a society, the consequences of the lies sowed by the liberal left for the last 3 generations. The deliberate rewriting of history by professors, and the constant lies they have sown about the sinister wicked nature and barbaric impact of communism/Marxism and the philosophies and lies it’s based upon. They helped teach the children of this nation to turn their back on God, on Christianity and Biblical truth. They have done all they could to undermine faith in God. Most of our young people throughout the last 50 years have been systematically indoctrinated and brainwashed.
One of The Most Relevant Bible Truths for Our Times
Jeremiah 6:16, Jeremiah 18:15-16 NLT
So now says the Lord, “Stop right where you are! Look for the old, godly way, and walk in it. Travel its path, and you will find rest for your souls. But you reply, ‘No, that’s not the road we want!’ For they have deserted me (God) and turned to worthless idols (ways). They have stumbled off the ancient highways of good, and they walk the muddy paths of sin. Therefore, their land/city/nation will become desolate, a monument to their stupidity.
What does this mean? What are some of the old ways?
In the beginning, God created the heavens and earth and designed a specific order of all things!
Marriage is one man with one woman for life!
Husbands and wives fulfill your God-given roles and responsibilities!
There are only two sexes. Male and Female.
Don’t murder other people.
Stop having sex outside of marriage. It spreads terrible diseases, leaves millions of children fatherless, and helps perpetuate poverty and crime.
Don’t covet, envy, steal, and demand other people’s stuff.
Don’t be afraid to work 6 days a week and rest on the 7th!
Honor God and His ways above all other things in your life.
Teach God’s commandments diligently to your children. They are the moral and spiritual stop signs of God to protect you and the building blocks for a healthy, meaningful life.
Never, ever turn your back on God!
Love God first and foremost in your life.
Be kind and do good to other people. Love them as yourself.
Everything you have is a gift from God, thank Him every day for those gifts!
God declares to us, “Do not be deceived. You cannot ignore God and get away with it.
You will reap what you sow!”
I am greatly distressed and sickened by the lawlessness, wickedness, and lies going on around us. I long to breathe the righteous air of the new heaven and new earth that Jesus promised He would make for us. I long for our savior Jesus Christ to return and take us home to be with him forever. It is this intense longing, this great hope and divine promise that keeps me going day after day.
Until Jesus returns for us, we must stand up for the truth, live the truth, courageously speak the truth and keep shining our lights before the world so that they may see our good deeds and glorify our Father in heaven.
AND YES, YOU SHOULD SHARE THIS WITH YOUR KIDS TOO!